Aftermarket TD03 Turbocharger 49131-06003
This TD03 Turbocharger 49131-06003 is a direct replacement for the original turbo found on the Vauxhall / Opel Astra H, Combo, Corsa C, Meriva with Z17DZH Engine. It is offered as a solution for a turbocharger that is beyond repair and needs replacement at an affordable price.
• Model: TD03
• Part/OE No.: 49131-06003, 49131-06004, 49131-06006, 49131-06007, 860070, 860128, 860147, 93169104, 97300092, 98102364
• Engine: Z17DZH
• Capacity: 1686ccm
• Power: 74kw(101hp)
• Fuel: Diesel
• OEM Part No.: 49131-20911
• VNT or Non-VNT: VNT
• Water Cooled(Y/N): N
Shaft and Wheel
• OEM Part No.: 49131-05210
• Exducer Diameter: 35.1
• Inducer Diameter: 40.2
• Tip Height: 6.5
• Number of Blades: 11
• Inducer Diameter: 32
• Tip Height: 4.2
• Exducer Diameter: 44
• Number of Blades: 6/6
• Type: Super back
• OEM Part No.: 49131-06003
• D1: 40
• D2: 8
• Type: Super back CW
• D1: 71.4
• D2: 36.2
• Blade number: 13
• Opel Astra H 1.7 CDTI 1686ccm 101HP 74KW
• Opel Combo 1.7 CDTI 16V 1686ccm 101HP 74KW
• Opel Corsa C 1.7 CDTI 1998ccm 200HP 147KW
• Opel Meriva 1.7 CDTI 1998ccm 200HP 147KW
• Vauxhall Astra 1.7 CDTI 1686ccm 100HP 74KW
• Vauxhall Combo, Corsa, Meriva 1.7 CDTI 16V 1686ccm 101HP 74KW
• Boost engine horse power significantly.
• Increase engine power and torque output.
• Constructed with high quality material.
• Built for durability and strength.
• Backed by industry leading 24 months warranty.
PHESSIO TURBO manufacture and test this TD03 Turbocharger 49131-06003 to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance. The turbocharger impeller has been layered with a ceramic coating, Ceramic coatings are typically used on components to reduce temperatures as they have a very low heat transfer coefficient. This means they do not absorb heat efficiently, making them an excellent thermal barrier.
This TD03 Turbocharger 49131-06003 you will receive has been balanced using the VSR machine technology and will be provided with an individual balance report. Only the VSR machine measures imbalance to the speeds necessary to be an effective test, If this balancing process is not carried out, the result can be a turbo which will be noisy in operation and is very likely to suffer failure prematurely.
There are no reviews yet.