Aftermarket GT1749V Turbocharger 766340-1
This GT1749V Turbocharger 766340-1 is a direct replacement for the original turbo found on the Fiat Croma, Opel / Vauxhall Astra H, Signum, Vectra C, Zafira B, Saab 9-3 with Z19DTH, 16V Euro 4, M741 1.9DTH Euro 4 Engine. It is offered as a solution for a turbocharger that is beyond repair and needs replacement at an affordable price.
• Model: GT1749V, GT1749MV
• Part/OE No.: 766340-1, 766340-5001S, 773720-5001S, 766340-5001S, 755046-0003, 755046-0002, 755046-0001, 740067-0002, 773720-1, 740067-1, 55211063, 55217692, 849348, 860549, 849537, 5860015, 55205356, 55196766, 55196859, 93169106
• Engine: Z19DTH, 16V Euro 4, M741 1.9DTH Euro 4
• Capacity: 1910ccm
• Power: 110kw(150hp)
• Fuel: Diesel
• Fiat Croma 1.9 D Multijet 16V Euro 4 engine
• Opel Astra H, Signum, Vectra C, Zafira B 1.9 CDTI Z19DTH engine
• Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD M741 1.9DTH Euro 4 engine
• Vauxhall Astra, Zafira 1.9 CDTI Z19DTH engine
• Vauxhall Signum, Vectra, 1.9 CDTI 16V Z19DTH engine
• Boost engine horse power significantly.
• Increase engine power and torque output.
• Constructed with high quality material.
• Built for durability and strength.
• Backed by industry leading 24 months warranty.
PHESSIO TURBO manufacture and test this GT1749V Turbocharger 766340-1 to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance. The turbocharger impeller has been layered with a ceramic coating, Ceramic coatings are typically used on components to reduce temperatures as they have a very low heat transfer coefficient. This means they do not absorb heat efficiently, making them an excellent thermal barrier.
This GT1749V Turbocharger 766340-1 you will receive has been balanced using the VSR machine technology and will be provided with an individual balance report. Only the VSR machine measures imbalance to the speeds necessary to be an effective test, If this balancing process is not carried out, the result can be a turbo which will be noisy in operation and is very likely to suffer failure prematurely.