Aftermarket KP35 Turbocharger 5435-970-0000
This KP35 Turbocharger 5435-970-0000 is a direct replacement for the original turbo found on the Dacia Logan, Renault Clio, Kangoo with K9K-700 Engine. It is offered as a solution for a turbocharger that is beyond repair and needs replacement at an affordable price.
• Model: KP35
• Part/OE No.: 5435-970-0000, 5435-988-0000, 5435-971-0000, 5435-970-0002, 5435-988-0002, 8200022735, 8200351439, 8200409030
• Engine: K9K-700
• Capacity: 1460ccm
• Power: 48kw(65hp), 42kw(57hp)
• Fuel: Diesel
• OEM Part No.: 5439-151-0010
• VNT or Non-VNT: Non-VNT
• Water Cooled(Y/N): N
Shaft and Wheel
• OEM Part No.: 5435-120-5000
• Exducer Diameter: 29.15
• Inducer Diameter: 34.7
• Tip Height: 5.3
• Number of Blades: 9
• OEM Part No.: 5439-123-2001
• Inducer Diameter: 29.5
• Tip Height: 4.28
• Exducer Diameter: 41
• Number of Blades: 5/5
• Type: Flat back
• OEM Part No.: 5439-150-3000
• D1: 46.8
• D2: 10
• Type: Flat back CW Φ42
• Dacia Logan 1.5 dCi 65HP 48KW
• Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 65HP 48KW
• Renault Kangoo 1.5 dCi 65HP 48KW
• Renault Kangoo 1.5 dCi 57HP 42KW
• Boost engine horse power significantly.
• Increase engine power and torque output.
• Constructed with high quality material.
• Built for durability and strength.
• Backed by industry leading 24 months warranty.
PHESSIO TURBO manufacture and test this KP35 Turbocharger 5435-970-0000 to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance. The turbocharger impeller has been layered with a ceramic coating, Ceramic coatings are typically used on components to reduce temperatures as they have a very low heat transfer coefficient. This means they do not absorb heat efficiently, making them an excellent thermal barrier.
This KP35 Turbocharger 5435-970-0000 you will receive has been balanced using the VSR machine technology and will be provided with an individual balance report. Only the VSR machine measures imbalance to the speeds necessary to be an effective test, If this balancing process is not carried out, the result can be a turbo which will be noisy in operation and is very likely to suffer failure prematurely.
There are no reviews yet.